Monday, June 28, 2010

Lipstick Army!

Hey guys! I got some emails requesting to do more of these kinds of posts showing parts of my collection and such so heres my lipstick collection!

These are unknown kinda lipsticks. I have no idea where they are from lol. The first row is a bobbi brown lipstick in brown, the green and black are from a halloween kit, the 2 with yellow packaging are vitamin C lippies and the other one is from a random CVS kit i think.

These are my drugstore lippies. First row L-R : Rimmel Airy Fairy, Rimmel Alarm, Milani Rose hip (MAC hollywood nights dupe) and Maybelline Plaza Pink.
Second Row L-R: Avon lip conditioner, Revlon Nude Attitude, Revlon Pink Pout, Wet n Wild 901B

These are high end lippies, L-R: Mary Kay Strike-A-Pose, Lancome Love Flower, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Shine #11

My NYX babies, first row L-R: Narcissus, Pandora, Margarita
Second row L-R: Louisiana, Fig, Iced Honey

And my grown collection of MAC lippies!
First row L-R: Viva Glam Gaga, Blankety, A Rose Romance, Gladiola
Second Row L-R: Saint Germain, Colour Crafted, Snob, Strayin', Honey Love
Third Row L-R: Myth, Lovelorn, Pink Plaid, Pink Nouveau, Metal Maven, (Not pictured) Warm me up

No comments:

Post a Comment