Thursday, March 18, 2010

Clarins Instant Smooth perfecting touch

I have been wanting this product for quite a while since i heard amazing reviews on it and that it made people's foundations look 10x better. HUGE fail for me. I finally got it about 2 weeks ago or so, been testing it out and it isnt all that its cracked up to be, well at least for not me. It didnt do anything for me, my foundation looked exactly the same as if i didnt even put a primer, or just used a different primer. It primes your face and thats about it, it doesnt make you look "flawless" it still makes you look normal and to me its just a normal primer. Its wayy too much $$$ for a tiny jar that does nothing a regular primer cant do. In my opinion, i think theres better primers out there. For me what really works is just using my daily moisturizer as a base for my foundation. I think the results are best with me when its done that way, but remember that what may work for me might not work for you, or the opposite. But i personally will not repurchase, its a waste of money, and i can get better results with something cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment