Thursday, March 13, 2014

Long time no see and Benefit Stay Don't Stray eye primer review!

Hi guys! It has been a while! So much has changed with me, and I have so many awesome products to share with you. I have a whole new skin care routine, foundation routine, lots and lots of new products and reviews coming up. You should be seeing regular posts from me.

To start off, my first love that i have been trying over a few months now is the Benefit stay don't stray eye primer. I honestly think it is my HG. I didn't think that eye primers were "necessary" before. I would just apply concealer or foundation on my eye lid and off i would go. Wrong! Eye primers are a total must if you want your shadows to look more pigmented, last longer, and not crease. I admit, if i'm in a rush and forget to apply my eye primer, i look like a total creasy mess! The shadow bunches up into my eyelid lines and its not as pigmented, its just bad. I gave Too Faced shadow insurance and Urban Decay a try, they did nothing for me. Stay don't stray is my absolute favorite at the moment and has been for a long time. It has a flesh tone color, it looks like a concealer and it instantly brightens your lids. The consistency is very silicone creamy feeling and it dries to like a concealer finish. If you don't work pretty quickly and rub it in, it will be hard to blend out. I hope you guys will love it or do love it as much as i do! Let me know what your favorite eye shadow primers are.


No comments:

Post a Comment