Sunday, March 16, 2014

Current favorite winter moisturizer!

Hello!

So for this post, I wanted to let you guys know about an amazing night time moisturizer/night cream. I know it says night time but, I use it during the day as well, especially for this horribly cold winter.


Before this, I was using a Christian Dior moisturizer that did not do the job right and after apply, I would still feel like my skin is thirsty. For the summer time, the Dior one should be fine, but I needed something thicker for the winter. I went online to look up some reviews before i headed to Ulta. I am always on the look out to try and test new products and I came across this little gem. 

The reviews were really good but, you can't always depend on those. Everyone's skin is different and just because you have the same skin type as someone else, it does not necessarily mean that it will workout the same way for you as the product did for the other person. 

The moisturizer smells so fresh, clean, and just heavenly! It has not synthetic or weird scents, it just smells very "natural" I guess. The consistency is pretty thick but, it blends out like a dream on to the skin. I am so happy to say that my skin did not feel thirsty after slapping on this bad boy! I am so happy with it and it did not break me out (I don't have acne prone or sensitive skin, so that might also help), it did not make me itch, get red, or anything weird like that. It is very moisturizing and has kept my face happy this winter. I love that it also has Vitamin E which is great for the skin! Vitamin E is an antioxidant, it helps to repair and protect the skin as well as help with premature aging! What's not to love about that? I love this moisturizer and will definitely buy it again as soon as I run out. What is your favorite winter moisturizer? Let me know! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment