Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wet n Wild creme liner Review

My first love was the MAC blacktrack fluidline, that is when i first got hooked on gel liners. They are awesome, apply better than liquid and pencil liners and they stay there all day! But then all of a sudden, my blacktrack started smudging bad on me, and i decided to look for a new gel liner. I was really interested in getting the Bobbi Brown gel liner, but i found better reviews for the wet n wild gel liner. I didn't think it would be all that for $4, but i decided to give it a try. The quality and last power blew me away, those are the main 2 things when looking for a gel liner, or any liner basically. Its a true black, not a soft black or a dark grey, but a true black. The brush isn't all that good, but everyone uses a brush to their own preference. Its wet once applied and takes a few to dry up, so that you can easily clean up any mistakes, and lasts through out the day as if it was just applied! No fading, no smudging and no flaking. And the best part is, only $4!!

No comments:

Post a Comment