Sunday, May 16, 2010

Victorias Secret Limited Edition Safari Chic e/s

I recently stopped by VS to check out if they had anything good in their make up section. I dont own any VS makeup, it never really interested me. But i love their body sprays and "other" things :) I picked up this quad/ palette, whatever you wanna call it. I LOVE purples so of course i took this one. They had another one with green and blue colors. This one is called Safari Chic, runs for $15.00.
The packaging is so safarish, reminded me of MAC style varriors packaging and their jungle theme.

The compact is gold, looks kinda cheesy and cheap but whatever, i liked the colors.

It says on the back that these are mineral shadows. I just loved the purples!!!

And here are some swatches! They might not look super duper pigmented but with a base im sure they will look amazing! This is limited edition, so if you want one pick it up, otherwise it will be too late :(

1 comment:

  1. I saw these and they look great! However, I didnt buy them since I have too much makeup. It looks so pretty though! :]

    xoxo
    Miss Nikka
    http://nerdork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete