Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June Faves

Hey guys! Sorry for the late faves post, but summer is so busy as we go out all over the place with family and friends, there's hardly any time to blog. By the time i get home im so beat, and i will say i'll do it tomorrow, but anyways lol, here it is!!



Petticoat Msf, one of my faveorite msfs ever!! Very pretty for the summer, not to shimmery, but just right.


I use it as blush sometimes, or i lightly dust it all over my face.


This is my first chanel powder ever! I have 2 more, but i like to test out one at a time and give my full reviews. I use this to set my foundation. This shows up on me as translucent and doesn't add color, at least not to me. Does not look cakey and mattifies pretty well.



This is a chanel lipgloss in Sundress, that i have had for a while now and discovered it in my stash about 2 weeks ago and have been using it non stop! Perfect color for the summer.

My fave lipstick of the month is MAC blankety, i use the chanel lipgloss over it or i just wear the gloss alone. Very pretty combo for summer.

Milani has some great eyeliners! Picked up this aqua brilliance pencil, it was for $4.95 and it looks a lot more intense than on my hand, the flash washed it out a bit, but its really pigmented and great lasting power.

This is my MAC brow pencil in black. It doesnt even come out as black, it comes out as a brown, but i refuse to use brown as it has some red it in and shows up as if i have orange brows on pics. So i always use black, and dont worry there's no sharpie affect. These were made sheer as they are used on brows and it would be really hard to use them as eyeliners since they are so sheer and offer minimal color to have a natural looking brow.

This Milani eyeliner is the answer to my prayers!!! These are ver very very comparable to Urban Decay 24/7 liners. On youtube, makeupbymel has a video comparing them, these though are much cheaper and a WAY better staying power. These are $5.99 and UD 24/7 liners are $17, which is so stupid since the Milani ones are better quality. This is a creamy creamy liner, look at how black it is and thats with a light hand, and it hardly touched my hand and look at how black it is!! In a few seconds it dries to a waterproof like setting. It WILL NOT RUB OFF, even if you try to rub it off! I always use gel liners in summer since everything else sweats off my face, but this is a new HG eyeliner!! I also got it in brown and silver!

I always use brushes like the skunk brush, or some kind of flat top buffer brush for my foundation. This month i started using this flat foundation brush, sigma ss190 and i LOVE it!! Great coverage and awesome application.

This avon blush i've had for like a year or 2 now, and i have not been showing it any love until now. Looks better than some of my MAC blushes! I love it, great color payoff, and long lasting!



This is a Bobbi brown luminous moisturizing foundation i have also really been liking this month. Not cakey at all, has just enough coverage, i got this in sand 2 which is a bit light for me but no problem with all of the bronzers i have. I got this in a swap, its a really tiny bottle for $45!! Pretty steep.

And of course my model in a bottle setting spray that is similar to a hair spray but for your face. This will LOCK in your make up. Been using it to set my make up along with MAC's fix plus.

This is my bare escentuals buxom lash liner in the color black which is leatherette. Been loving it, very similar to MAC blacktrack fluidline. I use it on my upper and lover lashline. I love the cat eye, and for the bottom i use it from the outer corner to half of my eye, not all the way to the tear duct. But now i use it only on top lashline and i use my Milani aqua liner on the bottom half of my lashline. Really makes the eyes POP! And some times i will also line my water line with the Stila kajal liner in topaz, gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment